All SVHA facilities operate under By-laws approved by the St Vincent’s Health Australia Board. The By-laws apply to all Accredited Practitioners and are an integral part of the clinical governance system at SVHA. This system supports and facilitates a quality health service that delivers safe care:
- establish the principles applying to the accreditation and defining scope of practice of practitioners at SVHA
- govern the relationship of SVHA with its accredited practitioners
- set out rules for the conduct of accredited practitioners at SVHA facilities
- outline the obligations on accredited practitioners in relation to the safety and the quality of care of patients.
- Mater North Sydney By-Laws PDF [984 KB]