The information and material on this website that is owned by Mater Hospital Sydney is protected by copyright. Without limiting the disclaimers (refer Disclaimer page of this website) and subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 Act, you are welcome to reproduce information and material on this website that is owned by Mater Hospital Sydney provided that you:
- retrieve documents for information only
- save or print a single copy for personal use only and not reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (as amended from time to time) without the prior written permission of Mater Hospital Sydney
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced
- not make any charge for providing the information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of Mater Hospital Sydney and payment of an agreed copyright fee
- not modify the information without the express prior written permission of the State of New South Wales
- include this copyright notice in any copy made: © - Copyright –Mater Hospital Sydney
If you are not sure about the ownership of information or material, do not reproduce it in any manner until you have confirmed the ownership by locating and contacting a relevant person in connection with the information or material at the Mater Hospital Sydney.
The information and material on this website that is owned by third parties, and the educational resources to which access is restricted via a login, may only be reproduced by you if you obtain the express written consent of that third party / the author / the presenter, as relevant. If consent is given, any reproduction must be made in accordance with the requirements of the third party / the author / the presenter and, without limiting those requirements, in accordance with the list of requirements set out in the bullet points above.